- Students will learn each others names quickly.
- Teacher will learn student names.
- Students will have name tags ready for visitors, substitutes, and use on field trips.
Plastic ID holders
- Make name tags for each student and put them inside the plastic ID holders, writing the names on them so that they are legible from a distance.
- Have students wear them for the first few weeks of school.
- After you and your students have learned everyone’s name, store the name tags for use when visitors come to the class or a substitute is in the room.