- Students will review election vocabulary.
- Teacher will be able to assess students' knowledge of election vocabulary.
- After students have had a few days to review and learn all of the election vocabulary, play a game of bingo with them.
- Distribute Bingo Cards and chips.
- Read the definitions of the words out loud. Students put a chip on the cards when they see the word that matches the definition.
- When students have four across, diagonally, or vertically they yell out "Bingo!"
- Have students read out the words that gave them bingo, checking that you actually read the definitions for those words.
- Give winners prizes.
- Students switch cards and play again!