- Students will use vocabulary related to wild animals.
- Students will learn why feeding wild animals can be harmful.
- Students will explore ways to enjoy wildlife.
- Wild Critters worksheet
- Wild Critters website ( http://www.sfscience.com/english/grade_3/unit_A/chap_4/act_3/1.htm)
- Introduce key vocabulary: disease, harmful, populated, survive, wetland, wild, wildlife.
- Have students explore the Wild Critters website.
- Ask students to complete the Wild Critters worksheet using the information found on the Internet.
- Have students work individually or with partners.
- Set up a time when students can share and discuss their posters.
- Find a variety of assessment techniques to use with this lesson.
- Choose from a large collection of cross-curricular activities for all grade levels.
- Explore outstanding lessons and activities on