- Why does every friendship need the letter "R"?
- If you worked in a mortuary, what would you call your free time?
- What holiday do vampires celebrate to show their gratitude for all the good food they've had this year?
- What is a vampire's favorite fruit?
- What does Frankenstein do on Mother's Day?
- What kind of boats do vampires like best?
- What would you have if you crossed a Frankenstein with a Werewolf?
- What should a person do if they're afraid of dying in bed?
- What's the best way to get into a locked cemetery at midnight?
- What has a head like a black cat, feet like a black cat, a tail like a black cat, but isn't a black cat?
- What would you get if you crossed a mummy with a vampire?
- Why is the letter "E" like death?
- What would Dracula hate to have for breakfast?
- Why does Frankenstein love good riddles?
- What's the difference between a cat and a comma?
- Because without it, our friends would be "fiends."
- Coffin breaks
- He sends a dozen roses to the Electric Company.
- Blood vessels
- An electric fur coat or a pinball machine that bites
- Run to the LIVING room
- Use a skeleton key
- A black kitten
- Either a flying Band Aid or a gift-wrapped bat
- Because it's always at the end of life
- Stakes at sunrise; they're sure to give him heartburn.
- Because they keep him in stitches
- One has its claws at the end of its paws and the other its pause at the end of its clause
Excerpted from The Complete Teacher's Almanack: A Daily Guide to All 12 Months of the Year by Dana Newman.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of teacher-approved worksheets, activities, and over 22,000 resources created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial