Cat Bulletin Board
Use colorful cat cutouts to create a bulletin board that helps your students learn colors and counting. View an example of this bulletin board idea for September or October.
Materials and Supplies
- Medium-blue cloth background
- Orange borders
- Black, orange, red, green, blue, purple, yellow, and brown paper (Not all colors are necessary.)
- Orange letters
- Transparent tape
- Choose from cat patterns and prepare a few cats or many cats, depending on grade level.
- Place cats on the bulletin board. Tape three around the outside of the bulletin board.
- Ask the children to count the cats. Then count the number of cats of each color. Older children can write their names and answers on scrap paper and give them to their teacher.