Students make and hide pumpkins for their classmates to find in this simple Halloween game.
- Ten pieces of white paper
- Five pieces of yellow paper
- Five pieces of orange paper
- A crayon
- Draw ten white pumpkins, five yellow pumpkins and five orange pumpkins.
- Cut out all the pumpkins.
- Decorate each pumpkin with a funny face.
- Write the number 1 on the backs of the white pumpkins.
- Write the number 5 on the backs of the yellow pumpkins.
- Write the number 10 on the backs of the orange pumpkins.
- Have the teacher hide all of the pumpkins.
- Students will try to find as many pumpkins as they can before the bell, whistle, or gong sound signals them to "Stop!"
- Each player will add up the numbers on the pumpkins they found.
- The person with the most points wins!
- Students will hide the pumpkins for the next group to find.
View a printable version of this game.
Enjoy more holiday games with our Have a Halloween Party lesson plan.