Report Card Comments & Phrases—General and Handwriting
- All of _______'s basic skills are at grade level, but he is not working to the best of his ability.
- _______'s school work has shown improvement over the past quarter. I hope this effort will continue.
- _______'s behavior continues to be inconsistent. She is still having difficulty following the school rules and respecting the other students. Please call to set up a conference.
- Thank-you for your continued support and help from home. The amount of extra time you have been spending with _______ on his schoolwork is evident.
- _______ has improved since the last time we met. I suggest that you continue to work on _______ nightly.
- _______ is a polite and alert _____ grader. Because he is a quiet boy, he needs to be encouraged to participate in class. Any help you can give from home would be very beneficial.
- _______ has adjusted nicely to her new school environment. Could you call to set up a meeting as soon as you are settled into your new home?
- _______ is gaining more self-confidence.
- _______ is maintaining grade-level expectations.
- _______ performs well in everything he undertakes.
- _______ is doing strong work in all areas.
- _______ is a clear thinker.
- _______ has good organization of thoughts.
- _______ should be encouraged to _____.
- _______ needs frequent encouragement.
- _______ exhibits creativity.
- _______ has excessive tardiness.
- _______ has excessive absences.
- _______ has failed to turn in makeup work.
- _______ is a good student who appears to be a deep thinker.
- _______ grasps new ideas promptly.
- _______ talks excessively.
- _______ needs to spend more time on assigned tasks.
- _______ does not put enough time into the assignments.
- _______ needs to improve self-discipline
- A conference is requested.
- Please call to set up a conference.
- Your constant cooperation and help are appreciated.
- It is possible for _______ to exceed grade expectations.
- _______'s handwriting needs to be improved.
- _______ has good (poor) fine-motor skills.
- _______ is able to print on the lines.
- _______ spaces letters and words correctly.
- _______'s work is not neat.
- _______ does not form letters correctly.
- Some of _______'s printing is excellent, but it is often untidy in daily assignments.
- When printing, _______ often reverses letters, such as __, __, etc.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of teacher-approved worksheets, activities, and over 22,000 resources created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial