Label Your Body
Grade Levels: K - 2
- Students will be able to identify the parts of the human body.
- Students will practice spelling words associated with the body
- Large sheets of paper or newsprint
- Markers or crayons
- Paper for each student
- Yarn (for hair)
- Construction paper
- Generate a list of body parts with students.
- Put the list on the board and say each word aloud. Ask students to point to the correct body parts as you name it.
- Review the Body Parts Vocabulary. Write the words on the blackboard:
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial