Rain Forest Vocabulary WorksheetNAME:________________________________ DATE:__________________
Choose the word that best matches each definition.
1. _____________________ To preserve, to maintain, to protect
2. _____________________ Materials found in nature used to make a product
3. _____________________ Found locally, characteristic of a region
4. _____________________ To plant, to garden, to till
5. _____________________ Stocks, goods, merchandise
6. _____________________ Plants that can cure diseases
Put the vocabulary words in the sentence where they belong.
1. _____________________ is important in order to keep land and animals healthy and productive.
2. Did you know that many fruits and vegetables are ___________________ to the rain forests?
3. Latex (liquid rubber) is a _____________________ found in the rubber trees of the rain forest.
4. A rain forest periwinkle flower is a ___________________ used to help cure illness.
5. In Brazil, they ___________________ nuts, cashews, and the cocoa that's used to make chocolate.
6. Chocolate is a __________________ that is sold all around the world.
Return to lesson Rain Forest Products