Stained Glass Sun-Catchers
Grade Levels: Pre-K - 6
Students' will learn shapes and colors.
- Clear tupperware covers or clear drink lids
- Colorful tissue
- Clear glue
- Hole puncher
- Punch a hole in the top of the lids.
- Students cut geometric shapes out of the tissue paper.
- Glue the tissue paper to the lid. Allow them to dry on completely.
- Cut a piece of ribbon, and string it through the hole.
- Hang projects in the window so they will catch the sun.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial