Election Vocabulary Bingo
Grade Levels: 4 - 8
- Students will review election vocabulary.
- Teacher will be able to assess students' knowledge of election vocabulary.
- After students have had a few days to review and learn all of the election vocabulary, play a game of bingo with them.
- Distribute Bingo Cards and chips.
- Read the definitions of the words out loud. Students put a chip on the cards when they see the word that matches the definition.
- When students have four across, diagonally, or vertically they yell out "Bingo!"
- Have students read out the words that gave them bingo, checking that you actually read the definitions for those words.
- Give winners prizes.
- Students switch cards and play again!
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial