Survey About Conflict and Me
This is a survey for students concerning their responses to conflict.
When filling this out be as honest as possible!
- Most people fight or argue when they:
- Most people fight or argue over:
- One good thing people get from arguing or fighting is:
- One bad thing about arguing and fighting is:
- People generally respond to conflicts by (list two):
- I fight or argue when:
- I get upset or angry when other students:
- I make others angry when I:
- When I'm talking to someone else who is really angry or upset, the most important thing to do is:
- When I'm really angry or upset with someone, the most important thing for me to do is:
- When I'm upset at, mad at, or bothered by another student I can (list three):
- When I have a disagreement or conflict with someone, we can agree to:
Return to Exploring the Nature of Conflict lesson plan.
Excerpted from Conflict Resolution in the High School by Carol Miller Lieber with Linda Lantieri and Tom Roderick.