Hands & Feet Reindeer Heads
Grade Levels: Pre-K - 5
Students make reindeer heads.
- Construction paper: brown, red, black, green, yellow, white
- Art materials (glitter, paint)
- Students will each trace their foot on brown paper and cut it out. This piece is the reindeer's head.
- Trace both hands on yellow paper and cut out.
- Glue to the back of the "toes" end of the foot. These are the antlers.
- Students cut out eyes and a reindeer nose with the white, black, and red paper.
- They could also use googly eyes and pom-poms for the face.
- Glue the face pieces on the reindeer.
- Add any holly pieces or appropriate holiday decorations.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial