Students make reindeer heads.
- Construction paper: brown, red, black, green, yellow, white
- Art materials (glitter, paint)
- Students will each trace their foot on brown paper and cut it out. This piece is the reindeer's head.
- Trace both hands on yellow paper and cut out.
- Glue to the back of the "toes" end of the foot. These are the antlers.
- Students cut out eyes and a reindeer nose with the white, black, and red paper.
- They could also use googly eyes and pom-poms for the face.
- Glue the face pieces on the reindeer.
- Add any holly pieces or appropriate holiday decorations.