Sea Horses: Father Knows Best Rubric
- clearly and effectively describes the life cycle of the sea horse.
- navigates the Internet quickly and efficiently.
- carefully chooses facts that are well suited to purpose and audience.
- makes connections and shares new understandings during discussions.
- describes the life cycle of the sea horse with slight prompting.
- navigates the Internet with few problems.
- chooses facts that are suited to purpose and audience.
- makes some connections during discussions.
- describes the life cycle of the sea horse with prompting.
- can navigate within a site, once a specific site is reached.
- chooses facts that are loosely related to topic.
- makes obvious or predictable connections during discussions.
- describes the life cycle of the sea horse with guided questioning.
- can perform simple navigational tasks.
- chooses facts that are unrelated to the topic.
- makes few connections and needs prompting to express ideas during discussions.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.
Start Your Free Trial