- Students will write a letter or send an email to the president of the United States.
- Students will express their opinions on current issues in a letter.
- Encourage students to share their ideas on what the president should set as goals for his term in office.
- Keep notes on the board of the major topics discussed.
- Tell students to write a letter or send an email to the president (see addresses above) detailing their ideas.
- After editing the students' work, send off the letters or emails.