Activities for Any Book
- Create a museum.
- Act out a scene.
- Write a rap/poem/song.
- Have a talk show with the characters from the book.
- Put a character on trial.
- Hold a debate.
- Make a story quilt.
- Compare and contrast the book with other books.
- Make a mural.
- Make a map of significant story locations.
- Create diorama.
- Write a newspaper article.
- Predict where the characters will be in the future.
- Find out more about the author on the Internet.
- Make an advertisement (poster, tv commercial, radio commercial) for the book.
- Write a letter form one character to another.
- Have a character write a Dear Abby letter detailing the problems he/she encounters.
- Design a new cover for the book.
- Write a sequel to the book.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial