- Students will build community.
- Students will practice following directions.
- Cassette player or CD player
- Music cassettes or CDs
- Explain the directions to students. They will mimic the movements of the "leader" until you stop the music, and then they must "freeze."
- Designate one student as the leader. Play the music and have the students follow the movements of the leader.
- The round ends when you stop the music and the children freeze. Have the last leader pick the new leader, and start the music again.
- Repeat, rotating leaders until everyone who wanted a turn has had a chance to be the leader.