Attributes of Fourth GradersNine is a time of general confusion for kids. Nine-year-olds:
- Want to put some distance between themselves and adults, and may rebel against authority.
- Need to be part of a group.
- Seek independence.
- Possess a high activity level.
- Can express a wide range of emotions and verbalize easily.
- Can empathize.
- Can think independently and critically, but are tied to peer standards.
- Begin to increase their sense of truthfulness.
- Are typically not self-confident.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial