Fruited Brie Bake
1 15-ounce wheel Brie cheese
1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- > Slice off the top 1/4-inch of the Brie wheel; set aside.
- Hollow out the center of the cheese, leaving a 1-inch shell all around.
- Place in an ovenproof serving container slightly larger than cheese.
- Save leftover cheese for another use.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and place in center of cheese.
- Cover with top of cheese.
- Spoon apricot preserves over top; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until soft and slightly melted.
- Serve with crackers.
Makes 8 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial