1 15-ounce wheel Brie cheese
1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- > Slice off the top 1/4-inch of the Brie wheel; set aside.
- Hollow out the center of the cheese, leaving a 1-inch shell all around.
- Place in an ovenproof serving container slightly larger than cheese.
- Save leftover cheese for another use.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and place in center of cheese.
- Cover with top of cheese.
- Spoon apricot preserves over top; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until soft and slightly melted.
- Serve with crackers.
Makes 8 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. |
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.