Cranberry Bread Pudding
6 cups toasted whole wheat bread cubes, packed
1 cup Ocean Spray® Fresh or Fresh Frozen Cranberries
2 cups Cran-Raspberry® Raspberry Cranberry Juice Drink
1 cup honey
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup raisins
Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or pudding pan.
- Pour bread cubes in prepared pan; set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil gently just until the cranberries begin to pop.
- Pour cranberry mixture over bread cubes.
- Let sit 15 minutes.
- Bake pudding for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Makes 10 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial