Learning About Voice Through Photographs Assessment
Name of Partner: _____________________
Follow these steps and turn this worksheet in to your teacher when finished.
- Circle all of the adjectives in your narration. If you need help identifying adjectives, ask your partner.
- Look at your brainstorming notes. Now underline any words in your paragraph that were also on your brainstorming sheet.
- Read your paragraph aloud to your partner.
- After you’ve read it, ask your partner the following questions and write his or her responses here:
- Who am I?
- What am I thinking or feeling?
- How do you know this?
- Do these thoughts and feelings make sense to you when you look at the same
- Did I use first person in my entire paragraph?
- Now, based on your partner’s feedback, rate how you did by circling the word that best describes your attempt at this activity:
Excellent Good Needs Work
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial