Grade Levels: 4 - 7
- Students will review vocabulary.
- Teacher will be able to assess students' knowledge of vocabulary.
- Vocabulary list that class is covering
- Paper and pencils for each student
- Chips, or small pieces of colored paper
- Fun prizes
- Ask students to draw a 4x4 grid on a piece of paper, then write your vocabulary words in the boxes.
- Distribute chips or other markers.
- Read the definitions of the words out loud. Students put a chip on the cards when they see the word that matches the definition.
- When students have four across, diagonally, or vertically they yell out "Bingo!"
- Have students read out the words that gave them bingo, checking that you actually read the definitions for those words.
- Give winners prizes.
- Students switch cards and play again!
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial