- Students will learn the definitions of astronomy related terms.
- Students will illustrate the meanings of the terms.
- Students will receive copies of the Astronomy Terms Reference Article.
- Assign one term per student or group of students.
- Have them create an illustration that for the definition.
- Make a class book out of the illustrations.
- You can play a game with the illustrations! Show the class the illustrations.
- They have to write down on a piece of paper the term that goes with each one.
- For added reinforcement, have students write an explanation of why they think the term fits the illustration. You may choose to let them keep their reference sheets or play this game without the aid of the sheet.