1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups flour, divided
1/4 cup milk, divided
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add HALF of the flour, HALF of the milk and all remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cranberries.
- Thoroughly combine using an electric mixier on medium-high speed.
- Add remaining flour and milk, as well as the cranberries, mixing on low speed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial