Cranberry Apple Crisp
5 cups sliced tart apples (about 6 medium apples)
1 1/2 cups Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Pare and core apples.
- Layer apples and cranberries in pan sprinkling with sugar as you layer.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Work in butter until light and crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over apples and cranberries.
- Bake 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
Makes 9 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial