Write a Letter to the President
Grade Levels: 3 - 12
- Students will write a letter or send an email to the president of the United States.
- Students will express their opinions on current issues in a letter.
- Encourage students to share their ideas on what the president should set as goals for his term in office.
- Keep notes on the board of the major topics discussed.
- Tell students to write a letter or send an email to the president (see addresses above) detailing their ideas.
- After editing the students' work, send off the letters or emails.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial