The Witch's Wart
Grade Levels: Pre-K - 5
- Large picture of a witch, preferably with a wart already on it
- A paper wart for each of the players, with their name written on it
- If the picture of the witch does not already have a wart on it, draw one.
- Hang the witch on a wall or a door where there is lots of space around it.
- When it is a player's turn, put the blindfold over her eyes, give her the wart with a piece of tape on it so she can stick it to the witch.
- Spin the player around (not too fast!) and tell her to stick the wart on the witch's nose. The player that gets her wart closest to the real one is the winner!
Return to Have a Halloween Party lesson plan.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial