Find the Pumpkins
Grade Levels: Pre-K - 5
Students make and hide pumpkins for their classmates to find in this simple Halloween game.
- Ten pieces of white paper
- Five pieces of yellow paper
- Five pieces of orange paper
- A crayon
- Draw ten white pumpkins, five yellow pumpkins and five orange pumpkins.
- Cut out all the pumpkins.
- Decorate each pumpkin with a funny face.
- Write the number 1 on the backs of the white pumpkins.
- Write the number 5 on the backs of the yellow pumpkins.
- Write the number 10 on the backs of the orange pumpkins.
- Have the teacher hide all of the pumpkins.
- Students will try to find as many pumpkins as they can before the bell, whistle, or gong sound signals them to "Stop!"
- Each player will add up the numbers on the pumpkins they found.
- The person with the most points wins!
- Students will hide the pumpkins for the next group to find.
View a printable version of this game.
Enjoy more holiday games with our Have a Halloween Party lesson plan.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial