Attributes of Seventh GradersThe average twelve-year-old is entering the stage in between childish and mature behavior. He:
- Is spirited and enthusiastic.
- Can "stay put" longer and exercise self-control.
- Develops a growing sense of intuition and insight into self and others.
- Becomes less moody and may become good-natured around adults.
- Becomes increasingly self-reliant and self-centered.
- Is curious but not ready for long-term planning.
- Has strong desire to be like peers.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial