Attributes of Fifth GradersThe average ten-year-old has a positive approach to life. She:
- Tends to be obedient, good natured, and fun.
- Possesses a surprising scope of interests.
- Finds TV very important and identifies with TV characters.
- Is capable of increasing independence.
- Is becoming more truthful and dependable.
- Tends to be improving her self-concept and acceptance of others.
- Forms good personal relationships with teachers and counselors.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial