Jigsaw Puzzle Game
Grade Levels: 3 - 5
- The students will be able to assemble jigsaw puzzles of the United States.
- With practice, the students will improve their speed in assembling the jigsaw puzzles.
- The student will memorize the locations and names of the states.
- Jigsaw puzzle of the United States (the pieces are the individual states)
- Divide the class into partner groups.
- Explain to students that they will be assembling jigsaw puzzles with a partner and that each team will be timed.
- Each time they assemble the puzzle they will time themselves and record their time a the time sheet.
- The team with the fastest time will receive a prize.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial