Cranberry Fruit Salad
1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained, reserving juice
1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 3-ounce package raspberry gelatin
1 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1/2 cup chopped celery
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin, stirring until it is completely dissolved.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork.
- Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to set. Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 4-cup mold. Chill until firm.
Makes 8 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial