Fruity Maple Glazed Ham
1 8-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 8-pound fully-cooked whole boneless ham
- Combine cranberry sauce and maple syrup in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat just until sauce is smooth, whisking frequently.
- Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until thermometer registers 135° to 140 °.
- Liberally baste ham with glaze during the last 45 minutes of baking.
Makes 24 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial