Cranberry Sesame Honey Glazed Pork Roast
1 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry or Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pound boneless pork loin roast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cranberry sauce, honey, soy sauce, sesame seeds and ginger in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat just until sauce is smooth, whisking frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Set aside 3/4 cup glaze to serve with cooked pork.
- Place pork roast in a 13 x 9-inch roasting pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 160° on a meat thermometer.
- Baste frequently during baking with remaining glaze. Discard any unused basting glaze.
- Let roast stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve glaze either warm or at room temperature.
Makes 6 - 8 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial