Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 12-ounce package Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Combine water and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil; add cranberries, return to boil.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Makes 2 1/4 cups.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial