1 8-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 8-pound fully-cooked whole boneless ham
- Combine cranberry sauce and maple syrup in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat just until sauce is smooth, whisking frequently.
- Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until thermometer registers 135° to 140 °.
- Liberally baste ham with glaze during the last 45 minutes of baking.
Makes 24 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. |
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.