1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained, reserving juice
1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 3-ounce package raspberry gelatin
1 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1/2 cup chopped celery
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin, stirring until it is completely dissolved.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork.
- Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to set. Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 4-cup mold. Chill until firm.
Makes 8 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. |
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.