How Parents Can Help Their Seventh GraderSeventh graders are learning how to be independent as they undergo many changes. Parents can help their seventh grader by encouraging her as she:
- Learns to cope with changes.
- Makes the transition to adolescence.
- Works on interpersonal skills.
- Adjusts to peer groups and pressure.
- Develops her personal interests and abilities.
- Gains a greater sense of responsibility for her behavior and decisions.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial