How Parents Can Help Their Sixth GradersAt eleven years old, sixth graders are making the transition to adolescence. Parents can help by encouraging their child as she:
- Copes with changes.
- Transitions to adolescence.
- Works on her interpersonal skills.
- Handles peer groups/pressure.
- Develops personal interests and abilities.
- Takes on greater responsibility for her behavior and decisions.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial