Survey About Conflict and Me
This is a survey for students concerning their responses to conflict.
When filling this out be as honest as possible!
- Most people fight or argue when they:
- Most people fight or argue over:
- One good thing people get from arguing or fighting is:
- One bad thing about arguing and fighting is:
- People generally respond to conflicts by (list two):
- I fight or argue when:
- I get upset or angry when other students:
- I make others angry when I:
- When I'm talking to someone else who is really angry or upset, the most important thing to do is:
- When I'm really angry or upset with someone, the most important thing for me to do is:
- When I'm upset at, mad at, or bothered by another student I can (list three):
- When I have a disagreement or conflict with someone, we can agree to:
Return to Exploring the Nature of Conflict lesson plan.
Excerpted from Conflict Resolution in the High School by Carol Miller Lieber with Linda Lantieri and Tom Roderick.
Provided by Engaging Schools
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of teacher-approved worksheets, activities, and over 22,000 resources created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial