Puppets Tell the Rules
Grade Levels: Pre-K - 2
Students will learn the class rules, goals and procedures.
- Class rules poster
- Class goals poster
- Class procedures poster.
- Write the class rules, goals, and procedures on three pieces of poster board.
- Place posters on the chalkboard.
- Use the puppet to go over each of the posters.
- Answer student questions using the puppet. Tell students that if they follow all the rules and procedures and meet their goals, they will see the puppet and her friends from time to time.
- Try to use the puppets at least every other week during the year.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial