Grade Levels: Pre-K - 8
Students will learn to respect the personal space and belongings of their classmates.
- Labels, name tags, desk plates, folders, etc. (Try to coordinate pattern or colors)
- Sharpie marker or printer
- Assign students a number and record that number in your grade/attendance book.
- Label all of their personal spaces (cubbies, backpack hooks, desk, folders, art/work display area) with this number so that they may easily store and retrieve belongings. This is also a way to respect student privacy.
- Inform parents/guardians of their child's number so that they may easily retrieve their child's belongings.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial