Grade Levels: Pre-K - 8
Students will learn to respect the personal space and belongings of their classmates.
- Labels, name tags, desk plates, folders, etc. (Try to coordinate pattern or colors)
- Sharpie marker or printer
- Assign students a number and record that number in your grade/attendance book.
- Label all of their personal spaces (cubbies, backpack hooks, desk, folders, art/work display area) with this number so that they may easily store and retrieve belongings. This is also a way to respect student privacy.
- Inform parents/guardians of their child's number so that they may easily retrieve their child's belongings.