Cat Bulletin Board
Use colorful cat cutouts to create a bulletin board that helps your students learn colors and counting. View an example of this bulletin board idea for September or October.
Materials and Supplies
- Medium-blue cloth background
- Orange borders
- Black, orange, red, green, blue, purple, yellow, and brown paper (Not all colors are necessary.)
- Orange letters
- Transparent tape
- Choose from cat patterns and prepare a few cats or many cats, depending on grade level.
- Place cats on the bulletin board. Tape three around the outside of the bulletin board.
- Ask the children to count the cats. Then count the number of cats of each color. Older children can write their names and answers on scrap paper and give them to their teacher.
More Bulletin Boards for Every Month
by Arnold Cheyney
This book is filled with what every teacher needs - more than 50 bulletin board ideas and activities for the whole curriculum and for every month of the year.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of teacher-approved worksheets, activities, and over 22,000 resources created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial