6 cups toasted whole wheat bread cubes, packed
1 cup Ocean Spray® Fresh or Fresh Frozen Cranberries
2 cups Cran-Raspberry® Raspberry Cranberry Juice Drink
1 cup honey
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup raisins
Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or pudding pan.
- Pour bread cubes in prepared pan; set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil gently just until the cranberries begin to pop.
- Pour cranberry mixture over bread cubes.
- Let sit 15 minutes.
- Bake pudding for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Makes 10 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. |
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.