5 cups sliced tart apples (about 6 medium apples)
1 1/2 cups Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Pare and core apples.
- Layer apples and cranberries in pan sprinkling with sugar as you layer.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Work in butter until light and crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over apples and cranberries.
- Bake 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
Makes 9 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. |
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.