How to Blow Up a Balloon with a Glass Bottle
Grade Levels: 3 - 6
Blow up a balloon without using your mouth or your hands.
- Glass bottle. One with a short neck works best.
- A medium-sized balloon with the neck of the balloon cut off just below the opening
- A large bowl
- Fill the glass bottle with warm-to-hot water. Let it sit for about 3 minutes so the bottle warms up.
- Pour cold water into the bowl until it's about 3/4 full.
- Pour the warm water out of the bottle.
- Stretch the balloon over the top of the bottle.
- 5. Put the bottle into the bowl of water and watch what happens!
Provided by Factmonster.com.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial