How to Blow Up a Balloon with a Glass Bottle
Grade Levels: 3 - 6
Blow up a balloon without using your mouth or your hands.
- Glass bottle. One with a short neck works best.
- A medium-sized balloon with the neck of the balloon cut off just below the opening
- A large bowl
- Fill the glass bottle with warm-to-hot water. Let it sit for about 3 minutes so the bottle warms up.
- Pour cold water into the bowl until it's about 3/4 full.
- Pour the warm water out of the bottle.
- Stretch the balloon over the top of the bottle.
- 5. Put the bottle into the bowl of water and watch what happens!
Provided by Factmonster.com.