How Parents Can Help Second Graders
In second grade teachers are helping students grow socially as well as academically. At seven years old, a child is continuing to learn about herself and others. Parents can help by encouraging her as she:
- Develops a concept of herself.
- Begins to understand others.
- Gains respect for others.
- Builds relationships with others.
- Develops a sense of responsibility.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial