Grade Levels: Pre-K - 6
- Students will learn each others names quickly.
- Teacher will learn student names.
- Students will have name tags ready for visitors, substitutes, and use on field trips.
Plastic ID holders
- Make name tags for each student and put them inside the plastic ID holders, writing the names on them so that they are legible from a distance.
- Have students wear them for the first few weeks of school.
- After you and your students have learned everyone’s name, store the name tags for use when visitors come to the class or a substitute is in the room.
If you need to teach it, we have it covered.
Start your free trial to gain instant access to thousands of expertly curated worksheets, activities, and lessons created by educational publishers and teachers.Start Your Free Trial